Our engineers have extensive experience in various bridge projects, within Australia and internationally. Our wide-range of projects include (but are not limited to), composite girder bridges, steel truss bridges, prestressed precast girder bridges, post tensioned precast box girder bridges, arch composite bridges, and stay cable bridges.
We provide design engineering and construction services in:
- Conceptual design.
- Structural design of pedestrian, road, and rail bridges.
- Rehabilitation and upgrade works.
- Construction project and design specifications.
- Design engineering and detailing.
- Project engineering and project management.
- Bridge work platform design for precast segmental bridge construction.
- Construction method, supervision, and quality assurance, including the span-by-span erection method for precast girders, and precast segmental bridge construction.
- Bridge hydraulic and dynamic piling analysis.
- Condition assessment and inspections, load rating.
RC Engineering has a strong commitment to ongoing project quality and effective construction cost, which we believe is best achieved through innovation, education, and leadership. We are continuously cultivating the expertise of our engineers through ongoing technical training, as well as internal mentoring of junior staff by our senior engineers